It's amazing though that no matter how many strings are attached your heart still manages to break and they are not enough to mend it. Sometimes it is not worththe price one has to pay.
Aloha Sherri, I think no matter what tugs at your heart strings, you have to let or risk not being human. Luckily mine are made of elastic and I can feel them stretch and pull them back before they break. It's a great picture and wonderful thinking point.. PEace, Kai
It's amazing though that no matter how many strings are attached your heart still manages to break and they are not enough to mend it. Sometimes it is not worththe price one has to pay.
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot, i think this broad she looks a little less skinny then the last one. lol
ReplyDeleteYou betcha! Strings are everywhere, aren't they. What a great picture. I love her.
ReplyDeleteWhy are there so many strings? Even when you think there aren't....
We just have to be so, so cautious.
Strings.
But I have my own string making machine...come over and see.
** STRINGS?? **
ReplyDeleteI've had the feeling that sometimes the strings have really been CHAINS!!
L.
Aloha Sherri,
ReplyDeleteI think no matter what tugs at your heart strings, you have to let or risk not being human. Luckily mine are made of elastic and I can feel them stretch and pull them back before they break.
It's a great picture and wonderful thinking point..
PEace, Kai
It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Strings and all. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)
ReplyDeleteYES! What kills me is when the strings come from my family. :(
ReplyDeleteXXOO
Any string attached that connects to your heart is too many.
ReplyDeleteYep! I do! Like Tammy said- it kills when its family attaching so many.
ReplyDeletegreat illustration sweet giggles xox
Oh so many strings, but when they're played correctly they produce the most beautiful music.
ReplyDeleteHey Giggles!! Wonderful work. Sometimes there are tooo many strings attached for sure!!! Your amazing!!!! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteAngela
Aren't there always strings attached... somehow? I hate that! Beautiful artwork, as usual.
ReplyDeleteStrings come with almost everything! Great illo.
ReplyDeletesigh........
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately.
ReplyDeleteBut what a nice piece.
nice concept like it a lot
ReplyDelete