Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One single Impression " Gift"


A wonderful photo of my goddess friends who attended the
Vancouver parade of Lost Souls Saturday night!
Prompt for one single impression this week is " Gift"
Gift


A heart

gently placed on my lap

Beating

to the tune

of a newly composed

song

Shared

Intimate thoughts

I secure

Treasured

as the

ultimate gift!

12 comments:

  1. How cool. They went all out with their costumes. Love it. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my that gave me a little shiver. it must be the lost souls thing....good job they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beating heart in your lap! HOW ghoulish!
    Your friends are such a hoot! hey.. She has monkeymouth like Me! I don't need the makeup gig! haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the shivers, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing poem. Macabre, yet gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful poem!
    fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new header.

    BOO!
    http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/10/isnt-this-cutest-picture-my-friend-j-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:49 am

    I like your new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:53 pm

    Really neat take on the prompt - and those ghoulie girls totally rock. Have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:15 pm

    Thank you so much for your return comment, especially the part about Firefox vs IE. I think you solved the mystery. I use IE, and even went back to IE6 after not liking #7, so I"m pretty out of date. I just have a Firefox icon on my desktop that takes me to both my blogs. I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet someday and get Firefox for everything and (sigh) figure out how to use it. Man, I hate learning curves!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nifty post! I see Lucy called it 'monkey mouth' - I call it 'life'. LOL What a fun event it must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's amazing. What an image. I love the idea of holding someone's heart thus. Would require a lot of trust!

    ReplyDelete

I respect your opinions!!! All Comments are genuinely appreciated!