Oh, I wish I'd be 30 again and got this sweet card!!
Fabulous card and art.Love the colours and love your style.Gill x
Cupcake looks adorable in her purple crown!
Sweet art, happy art! x
Love all the fantastic colors Xo)
So happy to see your beautiful faces here.
What a great card.
absolutely adorablelovely and fun use of color
Hey Giggles! Great to see you out here on 29 Faces. I love this challenge and your girl is PRECIOUS! She is so cute...those big, soul-full eyes and cute little mouth, and the most deserving of a crown! Great job! Hugs, Rasz
Love it! Happy card and face!
Fantastic !!! 💜
she is adorable, i think i would enjoy meeting her.
this is very sweet, love the expression on her face :)
Nice card!
I respect your opinions!!! All Comments are genuinely appreciated!
Oh, I wish I'd be 30 again and got this sweet card!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and art.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and love your style.
Gill x
Cupcake looks adorable in her purple crown!
ReplyDeleteSweet art, happy art! x
ReplyDeleteLove all the fantastic colors Xo)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see your beautiful faces here.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely adorable
ReplyDeletelovely and fun use of color
Hey Giggles! Great to see you out here on 29 Faces. I love this challenge and your girl is PRECIOUS! She is so cute...those big, soul-full eyes and cute little mouth, and the most deserving of a crown! Great job! Hugs, Rasz
ReplyDeleteLove it! Happy card and face!
ReplyDeleteFantastic !!! 💜
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable, i think i would enjoy meeting her.
ReplyDeletethis is very sweet, love the expression on her face :)
ReplyDeleteNice card!
ReplyDelete