Friday, August 05, 2016

Happy Birthday Beardo!

It's August so time for a new banner and Beardo's Birthday!
Since his Birthday falls on a Paint Party Friday 
this year I decided  to acknowledge him here!
 While on holidays the kids decided to paint the family room
last minute. Only because I can't decided on a colour
for my bedroom after six years of thinking about it!
Beardo many moons before  a beard!
The family room is my painting palace, 
 coffee table, bins, and rolling cart
jammed with art supplies. So I only have
access to digital art this week while everything
is pushed to the center of the room and out 
of my reach!
Beardo at 10
Thirty years ago I  wondered how a mother 
with six kids handled a teething baby,
as I rocked my whimpering three
 month old in the darkest of night!
 That pivotal moment stuck in my mind.
Meanwhile the little dude below, a  nine month old 
at the time, seventh child slept in his crib not
 twenty minutes away!
Always a sweetheart
Back then I couldn't have imagined  loving any 
child as much as I loved my own! I  never
 imagined my stomach dropping or lump in 
my throat as  I felt the aches and pains 
for another child the way I do for my own!
 Some how this sweet face has changed my life, 
my love and my perspective
forever!
No one ever tells you how much you will
Fall in love with your child’s partner!
How over time they may become another
of your children, a part of your heart!
How each of their hurts become yours too!
How much their happiness means to you!
How dear their dreams are to your heart!
How you own each of their sorrows
Right along with them!
 Today as I celebrate another Birthday with
this precious soul who I feel so fortunate to love!
I can honestly say I have never known a nicer
person. Beardo you are a true example
 of kindness and love  in every way!  Over
  time I have watched you develop confidence
and a rich character full of peace and love!

Not only are you hilarious and fun, the unique spin 
you bring to my life keeps me smiling daily!
We are all blessed who know you! You are joy
and a blessing every single day! 
Thanks for being a guy who will pick berries on a whim!
Beardo with his twin nephews that adore him!
Make banana bread when your wife is too tired!
 Thank you for putting " Family First" even though you 
don't have a tattoo that says so!
Thank you for all that you do for our family daily 
without resentment! For being the knowledge nerd,
  fixer dude, music man, laughter king, gratitude master, 
forgiveness Joe, server Sam, witty Walley,
 Amazing human being that you are!  You never
 cease to amaze me in all that you do, 
and all that you are!! There are no words
to express how grateful I am for you in our life!
Happy Birthday Bryan! 
I truly love you with all my heart dear man!  
Click  on image for full impact of this card!

 Have you ever loved an in-law like you do your own blood? 
If so were you surprised?

27 comments:

  1. Love your new banner, great! Happy Birthday to your gorgeous Beardo, hope you have a nice celebration. Have a fun week, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh....so touching this made me cry! What a gorgeous birthday tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Beardo, I can tell how much you love him! Beautiful banner piece too. And tears in my eyes such a nice tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that new banner. Those bath beauties are perfect for August. :) And great to see all the photos of Beardo and find out his name is really Bryan. :) Have a great weekend Giggles. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! Best wishes for a great birthday celebration. Love the new banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your banner! Happy Birthday to Beardo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and inspiring post Giggles! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a heartwarming and touching tribute to a very special human being. How blessed you all are to have each other. happy , happy birthday "Beardo" !!!
    PS I think you just painted a picture of me and friends at the beach:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, fun banner 😀
    What a treasure you've got as son in law. Happy Birth Day to Beardo ♥
    Happy weekend to you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banners are always wonderful and this is no exception. Your birthday tribute is touching and I imagine Beardo thinks he is pretty lucky also. Happy Birthday! and PPF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your new banner. Happy birthday to Bernardo. I also have the best SIL ever. It is so nice to know our daughter's are well cared for. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have two daughters in law I adore, both wives of my son, 1st & 2nd! I envy you your relationship with your son in law! Beardo sounds like an exemplar Human being!
    Your art people are priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both my Children have fabulous partners. Happy Birthday Beardo.. He seems like quite a character and fun, handy to have around. Love the banner. Thanks for visiting me at my blog this week.
    Happy PPF
    Vicki-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun new banner and a great birthday tribute. Happy Birthday, Beardo! He has a great smile. Happy PPF, Giggles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful new banner!
    And Happy Birthday, Beardo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the fabulous Mr. Beardo!
    GREAT!
    Fab new banner as well Giggles!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bathing beauties banner, Giggles. Happy PPF!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday to your handsome dear one ~ they grow so quickly!

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. The new banner is fun! What a sweet birthday post to your son in law! He seems like a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your new banner .so much fun

    Happy Birthday Beardo :)
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly a treasure, he deserves every word! Love this tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Truly a treasure, he deserves every word! Love this tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a touching blogpost for Beardo. Happy Birthday Year to you, Beardo!
    Your new header is stunning, I expect you had fun designing swimming costumes. No contact from costume manufacturers yet? - especially that very cool man's one. And you have cornered the market in creating different mouths and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww what a lovely uplifting post - thanks for sharing :)
    I love the new banner and artwork too - so many wonderful characters.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  26. that´s an impressive beard. :) Took a long time to get there. :)

    Love your new banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, your post is so heartfelt and a beautiful tribute to an obviously very special man. Happy Belated Birthday wishes to you Beardo.
    Love the photos and your new banner.

    ReplyDelete

I respect your opinions!!! All Comments are genuinely appreciated!