Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pensively Watching

 
Toasty the bird


The world
 pensively watching
Thought I'd try a few new styles this week!

a detrimental duel 

Denby original "Annoyed"
  spewing words
  unconventionally cruel
 Harmful haranguing
 fits of ire
 Sniffing and spitting
 narcissistic fire 
 The world
 Watching,  waiting

each day anew 
Cy

 trepidation mounts
ideals askew
"Faith"  seems crushed
  incomprehensible  ramblings
more evil unveils

 disheartened souls 
 preposterous prevails
 


  The world 
So uncertain 
Joseph

 Grasping to hope

dark clouds ascending
alarm dangling by a rope
Mass ignorance 
wanders a haze of truth

Amidst a culpable bully
demanding proof!

The world
 pensively watching
a detrimental duel 
 spewing words
  unconventionally cruel
  Harmful haranguing
 fits of ire
 Sniffing and spitting
 narcissistic fire 


 The world
 Watching,  waiting
 each day anew 
trepidation mounts
ideals askew
  incomprehensible  ramblings
more evil unveils
disheartened souls 
  preposterous prevails

The world 
 anxiously uncertain
grasping to hope 
dark clouds ascending
alarm dangling by rope
Mass ignorance
 wanders a haze of truth
Amidst a culpable bully
demanding proof 

to be continued...... 
 
 Written Happy Tiler
13/10/2016

29 comments:

  1. The words made me think of Donald Trump -great words and pics this week. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write so beautifully. The world has become a darker place. Souls like you make it brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigod your poem is spot on and the portraits all wonderful! Love Joseph! I could repeat so many of your lines! Keep it coming I'm right there with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique art Giggles and you are an excellent poet!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all are original and fantasticaly drawn. Like especially Joseph. He looks so kind.
    Thanks for great poem, too.
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Giggles,
    Some dark thoughts here with your beautiful writing, and your art further lifts your words.
    I love "Toasty the bird", he is thinking deeply about something, and "Annoyed" looks worried now, rather than annoyed. Poor "Faith", I hope she is just worrying about what to make for tea, and "Cy" and the man in the hat look like intellectuals who might have a plan. Your lady at the end with the purple eyes and fluffy blue hair is a wonderful portrait of a "real" character.
    Lots to think about and art to admire.
    Have a good weekend and following week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Toasty the bird! Powerful and moody prose this week and some very pensive looking characters. Really wonderful combination of talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa, what a great amzing poem! speaks to our times lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some gorgeous artwork there, I especially like the little bird
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you certainly did capture the day ... I too am pensively watching with great regret for what we have lost and fearful about our future. This is beautifully done and spot on, Giggles ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such unhappy words from the happy tiler! But true. We could use a redo here in the US for candidates to lead us for the next four years. Neither one is worthy of the slot. I think I like the spewing face you painted the best. He doesn't look mean or vicious to me. I like his eyes and mouth. Sometimes I have to just go read a book and forget the world is going to #### in a handbasket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sad, true and so beautiful. This should be a published poem for all to read. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Powerful words. Applies to so many things happening around us. But we must stay optimistic to keep our sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, such fabulous characters here! They are the perfect illustrations for your poem.

    Happy PPF!

    Tori :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful faces and beautiful poetry installment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice expressions poem your words; looking forward to the next set
    happy PPF

    MUCH LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  17. they all look a bit subdued, bewildered, even sad. And I think that sums it up for all of us. Except maybe for the idiots that still think Trump is the greatest. I cannot believe he has come this far ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I LOVE your words and faces. The birdie is SO adorable! Your words get me thinking about the elections here in just a couple weeks. In all my years I have never seen anything like this and the world is also watching intently. Scary times for us I think and your words fit perfectly! Happy PPF and big hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything is full of power and energy this week!!! The art and the words go so well together and everything is flowing. Can't wait to see what is coming next ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your words!! I will be so pleased when this election is over. Enough with the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Expressive faces in your art and an expressive poem too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. today your words is more important then your art.
    I live in Sweden and we are as horrified as the rest of the world. How could this situation have happened?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh, love it, Giggles! Especially like the 'annoyed' face.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your words are spot on. I do like your new style. It especially seems to go well with your words... a "stormy" kind of background capturing "trepidation,ideals askew, incomprehensible ramblings, preposterous prevails" nad more.

    Thinking of you during the West Coast storm!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet bird and what a diversity of faces! The poem is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your new styles! Wonderful! ~ My favorite is the little pensive bird ~ thanks!

    Wishing you a special week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh yes, and it is really sad that it is happening. It makes me sad to say they are my presidential candidates-especially the hot mouthed bully one of them is. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  28. Astounding voice of all our thoughts these days. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I respect your opinions!!! All Comments are genuinely appreciated!