Monday, November 04, 2013

Newvember!!! Before and After Hair!

 This is the photo of Beardo taken just a few moments
 before the big event!

 After thirteen years of having long hair, 
(usually tied back, see the elastic still around his wrist) 
defining him as an artist, he decided to make a change!
 For the last six month this gentle giant who's always 
kept shiny shampoo conditioned beard and hair 
has been  searching for a stylish cut 
that would entice him to take the leap!
He was able to donate it to wigs for kids which thrilled 
him to bits since he's cut it once before for cancer donation! 
We shall see how long this musician keeps it
 short before reverting back to a lengthy style!
Both Cupcake and I love long hair, so 
we love his hair either way!
 However we both agree he sure
  looks handsome with it short!
Cheers to change in
Newvember!! 

12 comments:

  1. He look veeeeery good having a the new hairstyle :) Love it! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!! Of course you are in the lotterypot ♥ Good luck for the win sweet girl :) ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome guy!! And what a beautiful thing to donate it to the fight agains cancer. After so many years with long hair, i'm sure it wasn't easy for him to do. Tell him i think he's a stud either way. ;-) (this is a compliment, in case he's wondering!) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome and he looks great! All for a good cause.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well what a transformation! And for a very worthy cause too, I remember many years ago my brother having a sponsored haircut in a local pub, he had waist length hair and raised a lot for charity. This post reminded me so much of that fun day! I think the new look is great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this event :)I think he is looking fabulous!
    Hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowa! What a huge change! Handsome either way :-) xo, janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks great hair or no hair. Those eyes and that smile shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! How cool to donate the hair and what a fantastic change. I think he looks great with the haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome with or without the long hair, and what a good cause to donate the hair to Wigs for Kids. I have never thought of children on chemo needing wigs - which I should have done because a children's hospice is one of the charities I support. How wonderful that there is such a good cause.
    Thank you for your beautiful comments on my 'Hearts' post. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. bryan is Beautiful with hair, without, with beard without! Love that he donated it! hugs sweet sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! He looks great and like himself either way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes,he looks nice. Great cause. I liked it long so I'll be watching for the regrowth. I know it will happen. :) But still, he sure is handsome this way.

    ReplyDelete

I respect your opinions!!! All Comments are genuinely appreciated!