Quote of The Day

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ageing Gracefully


Are You Ageing Gracefully?

Ask yourself these questions

Do you believe the compliments people give you?
Yes it depends whether I trust the person or not.
Do you have one passionate interest?
Oh I have several, scrabble, writing, art, children
Have you laughed out loud in the last 24 hours?
I laugh absolutely everyday…even in the most horrific situations, I can find a laugh. I use it as a coping skill!
If someone disappoints you do you let it go within a week or do you carry it around?
I couldn’t possibly hold a grudge. I despise feeling mad. Although if someone is blatantly mean to me, I will keep them at bay!
Do you think next year will be better?
Well I always hope it will be better, that’s probably not good enough though. Often times it seems things can't possibley get better, yet I alway have faith they will. I am often pleasantly surprised by life!
When you talk to yourself, is most of the conversation positive? I regret to say I often have critical conversations with myself. More in question form though, I always ask myself the following questions when I feel hurt or angry!. Why do I feel this way? What can I learn from this? I suppose I could improve my self talk.
If you answer yes to these questions then it is more than likely you are ageing gracefully!!! I’d certainly like to think I am ageing gracefully! Doesn't seem so by the picture!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...