Quote of The Day

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Writers Island " Torrid"

Prayers for my dear friends (L,S,B,C,D,S,L)
who are facing life altering tribulations at the moment.

Wishing you resolve, positive news, acceptance, comfort, and hope.
My heart is with all of you.
As you can see I was experimenting with different color on these digital pieces.
Altering the colors of our life to see which ones work best
can be a road to finding ways to cope.

Writers Island prompt " Torrid"

Daunting

Trepidation peeks

In the window

Awaiting the ambush

On sanctity

Cavalier in command

Ubiquitous pain

Impales

Disrupting normalcy

Expunging solace

Bound by sorrow

With no escape

Weighted by torrid

despair


2 comments:

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Sherri..
I think you describe my monday perfectly..

You're such an angel..
PEace, Kai xx

Lucy said...

you are such a compassionate soul giggles. I send best wishes to your friends in trouble. Hope it all works out okay. Your poem is beautiful.As are your colors.
cyber hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...