with great baked goods and a nice lunch menu!
It reminds me of my childhood in North Vancouver!
1) There is only love or fear that drives your life. Ask yourself which one you are following. Personally I think love works better!
2) Perfection is a wasted energy for those with low self esteem; instead strive for your own personal best!
3) Relinquish the need to be right, it’s an ugly trait, no one wins, and eventually the truth will be revealed.
4) Be kind to everyone, give them the benefit of the doubt, everyone has a story, some worse than others. You never know when you may make a life altering difference!
5) What ever you do to another comes back ten fold. Karma baby, Karma! Honesty, generosity, and loyalty are amazing traits, don’t ever under estimate them!
And on a lighter note .... here are five more things I want my child to know!
!)Always wear clean shoes and under wear….you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes…and everyone knows about the underwear!
2)Never eat the yellow snow! Need I say more!
3)If you have a jelly belly wear a loose top.
4)It you are a big bummy mummy, wear a long loose top
5)And if you have chubikin legs, don’t wear ankle socks and a dress! I’m just saying…it’s not a good thing!