Quote of The Day

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Altered Jean bag

I revamped this plain jean bag for my sister-in-law. Originally she wanted one of my angels on a bag, a girl with red hair and blue outfit. I am surprising her with this plain soccer player with her team colors, her number and nick name! I'm hoping she gets a kick out of it! I did one side in gold to match her accessories of late, with turquoise stamping a color I know she likes. I may revisit that white looking nose.... sure don't like it in the photo!
The opposite side is a little funkier, done with a variety of blues she wears, as well as a hint of gray. I like the bag better in person than I do in these photos! I enjoy toting a decorated bag as I try to be more environmentally conscious. This bag reminds me a of the seventies, and a tie back top I saw her wear a few month ago.

6 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

I like the combination of the blue colors. Funky! I like...

Kolleen said...

I love that!!! It looks great! She is going to love it too!!!

Lucy said...

wow! that is so cool I love the funky side very very much! You are a great sis in law!
Have I told u that I tote your little bag to zumba every tuesday night?? I throw my towel, water bottle and asthma inhaler in there!! SEverAl SWEATY women have admired it Sher!! YOUR creations are just magical! xox

Janet said...

Both sides are cute and funky! I'm sure she'll love it.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately....been hiding out in the studio!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I love that each side is different. Great job as usual.

Jasmijn Paauwe - van Est said...

wow I love what you did with the bags, awesome work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...