Quote of The Day

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Happy Birthday dear daughter!

-->
The digital reject....happy houses

Thank goodness for the early morning flush that woke me today!  Not a commode flush,  a red faced, hot all over, blatant reminder, “YOUR OLD” flush!!! I arose earlier than normal to finish off a digital piece of art for my daughters Starbucks cup…. 

It's Peppers Twenty Fourth Birthday today another nasty reminder I'm getting up there!  Bryan and I are giving her money towards these two pair of boots   purchased last week! 













The Birthday girl and I started the day with  wonderful giggle over my bad art!!! I should have taken a  clue when it mysteriously went missing yesterday while I was working on it!!!     I finally assembled the reject into the mug, and  I hated it!!!  Wonder of wonders so did she!   We hugged and laughed so hard!!!  It’s not unusual for us to like and dislike the same things!  All the Giggling was well worth the blunder of   bad frenetic art!!! If someone finds my creative pieces unappealing, I never take it personally, because I'm so fussy about what I like!   Each to their own I always say! Art is so personal....just like perfume, and underwear!

I diligently put together something  tailored  more to Peppers  personality! Two hours later and a couple more  attempts, (like the one above) she walked out the door  very satisfied with her new  Birthday mug! Phew I almost didn’t make it! I was pleased that it even matched her outfit! Below is the print I made,  I'll post the cup in it's entirety   when she arrives home later tonight!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Pepper,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Lucy said...

Amazing ARt as always Sherrie!
now which Didn't you like? the houses?
I just LOvEd them All! Can't wait to see the mug! and OH>> Pep?? Can I borrow those boots?! haha SO cool! Enjoy them! xox

Chris said...

I liked them all, too, and the boots :) No matter what, there is always laughter and love in your home, and that is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...