Quote of The Day

Thursday, February 01, 2018

Birthday dedicated to my daughter!


Dedicated to my daughter!


Happy Birthday Cupcake!
No words can express just
how much I love you and how
much you have taught me
over your thirty two years of life!
A patient sweet child who stood 
beside me at five while my mom 
was dying. Kindly visiting another
lonely old woman in the adjacent bed!
 
You have been such a treasure over 
the years! One I over indulged while
growing up, but has repaid my 
love and kindness ten fold since!
The hearts were digitally created out of my acrylic painting!
 You have given me true unconditional
 love over the years. Which I cherish
 more than you will every know! I hope
 you never feel underappreciated for
  all that you are and  do!
I love how much you appreciate a simple
day, a walk, preparing a good meal, 
 planting a few flowers,a giggle, taking a
 photo and watching a good flick!
 You enjoy simple beauty with such gratitude!
It's a blessing to observe!
photo credit Cupcake
I love how you value a dollar and can
stretch it into ten with your couponing 
skills! Your gratitude towards anything
you've won or been given since you 
were two goes beyond measure!
It seems you were born thankful!
I love this arty photo Cupcake took when she received a complimentary lipstick!
We are different in so many ways,
yet the same too!  You've been such
 a gift to my life. Helping me to see 
the world just a little differently! 
You've made me a better person!

The big surprise is what a homebody
you have become over the years!
From a teen who had no desire to 
cook, to a woman who creates new
innovative meals! One who sews,
paints up old furniture, and
 takes photos daily!
You have truly grown into a woman
of substance with a humanitarian heart!
Loving, beyond words! You have so much
compassion for others yet great 
boundaries for the energy vampires!
All the above hearts were created from the following paintings!
It amazes me how all the people you
 befriended as a child have became 
amazing adults! Your childhood
 intuition for surrounding yourself
with exemplary people went 
above and  beyond! A lesson that 
personally took me years!! 

The best part of my day is when I
hear you and Beardo giggling!
 I love it when you send me photos
like the one above to make smile!
Original acrylic painting!
Silly fun things excite you! Like watching
 cartoons in bed. Drinking out of a plastic
 troll cup! Playing a  game of mario,
 getting something free in the mail,
 running in a patch of sunflowers, or
 saying hello to  a Llama!!! Even though
 you had to grow up sooner than
 normal, thankfully you managed to
 keep the child inside alive! Something 
we have in common even though
 I don't like cartoons!!
In all the right moments you are
a wise and serious adult! You 
see beyond the flaws to the 
the heart of people! You don't
excuse bad behavior, or even
surround yourself with it!
However you do try to 
understand it! Your
compassion is beyond most!
 I love you so much darling daughter,
and feel so blessed by our close friendship.
There are no words to Thank you  enough,
for all that you do for me daily! How caring,
loving and thoughtful you are with me!
You deserve amazing things in your
 life everyday! I'm wishing you all
your hearts desires, a life filled 
with joy and love everyday!
Happy Thirty second Birthday Darling!


What are some of your quirky guilty pleasures?

21 comments:

Faye said...

What a precious tribute to your daughter! I can just feel the love in your words.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday to your darling daughter!

Valerie-Jael said...

A wonderful tribute to your daughter, happy birthday Cupcake! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Mascha said...

Happy birthday Cupcake :)
I wish, I had such a mother...

Sue (this n that) said...

How very beautiful - such love in this post.
Happy Birthday Cupcake xx

John R said...

Lovely post today. A wonderful tribute to your daughter. Having a daughter myself, I can appreciate your feelings. I overindulge on my daughter, too. Perhaps I shouldn't, but I just cant help myself. Have a nice weekend.

sirkkis said...

Wonderful heart variations for your lovely daughter Cupcake. Congratulations on her birthday!
Happy PPF and wonderful weekend xx

Susan said...

A beautiful tribute to your daughter! Happy Birthday Cupcake!!

Linda Kunsman said...

Awe, now you brought Cupcake to tears...of joy! Your words couldn't be more tender,thoughtful and loving.She is a beautiful soul, but then ,so are you. Love the alpaca smile-they are such darling creatures. And your hearts are fab-great colors and design-and of course they'd make wonderful cards! Happy PPF!

Linda Kunsman said...

oops-how could I forget to say-happy, happy birthday Cupcake!!!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Okay now, bring me to tears with your lovely tribute to your daughter. I love what you did to combine pieces into one heart- symbolizing your heart & your daughter's heart combined? Have a great week. Adorable lime green LLama!

Katie Jeanne said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. :)

A Colorful World said...

Happy Birthday Cupcake...sounds like such a wonderful young lady! Really loved your alpacas and those pretty hearts!

carol l mckenna said...

Divine birthday post to your daughter! Happy Birthday, Cupcake ~ Your Mom does beautiful and colorful art work!

Happy Weekend,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Robin said...

What a beautiful tribute to an amazing lady. Something tells me that the apple didn't fall to far from the tree...Happy Birthday Cupcake! Make it a GREAT year! Hugz to you both!

denthe said...

That lipstick picture looks great! Happy birthday to your dear Cupcake. You are lucky to have her as your daughter, but then she is lucky to have you as her mother! Happy PPF!

Faye said...

Just a note of explanation, Sherrie. I gave away art stuff I had not looked at in months or maybe even years. I am keeping most of my things like watercolors, water soluble oil paints, acrylics, good brushes, papers, etc. You get the picture. Just thinning out.

artbyjune said...

Happy birthday cupcake! I love that smiley alpaca!

Irene Rafael said...

Hi Sherrie, Your heartfelt birthday wish to your dear daughter touched my heart. You have a way with words!
~~ Irene

Beth Niquette said...

Awwww....how sweet your daughter is. You are a wonderful, colorful Mom! ((HUGS)) Love your artwork and photos!

sheila 77 said...

This is a lovely post. I would also say how lucky Cupcake is to have you as a mother who shows how much she loves her in this way (and I am sure in many other ways too).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...