Quote of The Day

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Can you tell?


Happy Birthday Sierra

It was my nieces 13th birthday today! Pepper and I took her to get her hair done. My brother was working so I stepped in and we had a great time. Afterwards we went for dinner and frolicked at the table taking funny pictures. When I attended the little girl’s room, my daughter Pepper the one with the pink streaks, stood on the toilet in the stall beside me and zoomed in and took my picture. I couldn’t believe it, she has never been naughty in any way. Pepper is 20 and Sierra is 13 can you tell who’s the oldest? I doubt it. Pepper is less conservative, although she can dress to the nines if need be. The funny thing is, that picture of me turned out better than the rest! Go figure!

Oh yeah, and those renew white strips work really well too!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...