Quote of The Day

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Vase of Many Colors

This Vase has been painted so many colors since I have owned it. Started out blue and beige in the 70's and has been pink, and then sprayed gold and this has been done for about 10 months now. Just acrylics, orange, purple and silver, modge podge and varnish for shine!




Okay so I have been lurking at Kelaine blog on a daily basis. So being the lurker that I am I guess I find myself tagged for 7 things!

7 things to do before I die

Write a book or 10
Own a black convertible mini cooper and lap top computer
Go to Scotland
Make a big difference for kids
Learn how to do stained glass
Take some extravagant art courses
Make millions of dollars with a creative idea

7 things I cannot do
Diet
Live with a smoker or big boozer or bipolar
Witness children or animals being abused
Math
Eat Stew
Hold the phone away from my mouth
Stifle giggles


7 things that attract me to a man
Humor
Kindness
Intelligence
Creativity
Non judgmental understanding
Spirituality
Chemistry


7 books I love

The artist way
Celestine Prophecy
7 spiritual Laws
The Power of intention
Gift of Fear
A woman’s Worth

7 Things I say
How’s that workin for ya?
How do you feel about that?
Sure (sarcastically and as a yes)
What’s up with that?
Awe
Cool, awesome
Hey Buddy


7 Movies I loved

Good Will hunting
Girl in a Café
Children of A lesser God
Undertaking Betty
What the Bleep do we know?
Crash
Shop Girl


7 people I am going to tag

Nicci

Lurker 1
Lurker 2
Lurker 1 & 2's friend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...