Quote of The Day

Friday, June 23, 2006

Girly Movies


Today I've abandoned my original post, but will finish it for tomorrow! Providing I can come up with the pictures I need for it.

I thought I might share a few enjoyable women’s movies I have seen in
the last few months. One is
“Undertaking Betty” a funny light hearted English romantic comedy with Naomi Watts and Christopher Walken.

A poignant comedy drama that may pique the interest of younger women, (yet I loved it) was “Shopgirl” with Claire Danes and Steve Martin. Both feel good movies are relaxing, easy to watch, with affirming messages!

Although these are girly movies, a “metro sexual” may be coaxed to find the comedy amusing! Both are available for rental, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...