Quote of The Day

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Toothless for a day!

On father’s day, one of my teeth fell out while eating a frozen Ohenry. So I guess when your fifty, your teeth start falling out! Just kidding. Actually it was an old crown that dispersed. Thank goodness one of my best friends is a dental assistant and got me in immediately to see the dentist. About fifteen years ago, when I was fortunate enough to have a full dental plan, I had over eight thousand dollars worth of gold crowns done. A few have started to break down a bit and needed to be glued back in with pins, also a costly procedure. Anyway, I am just thrilled to have my tooth back in place. Just imagine if I had swallowed the crown……that would have be 800 bucks down the toilet, so to speak! I would have been waiting at the throne for the crown, if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...