Quote of The Day

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Blooming!













I am blooming into the person I was meant to be! What a delightful discovery. It has been a tough journey and I have walked through incredible adversity to get here. Now I know what I want and need. Thank -you to all the outside influences and inspirational people in my life, I am where I need to be at this juncture. There has been grief abounding, and so much struggle. Yet for every door that closed, it was with some resistance, that I embraced the ones that opened. It's been the start of a new expedition. Thank -you to the universe, and god for lighting my way!

1) pick up a book which is the closest to you at the moment
2) open page 123
3) find the third sentence
4) post it in your blog (plus these instructions)
5) don't choose the book, just pick up the one closest to you

Here's mine

It's from the Soul's Companion

I see spirit at work!


I took this off of
Gemmas blog! Thanks Gemma!
Isn't this an appropriate phrase for this moment in time?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...