Quote of The Day

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bracelet and Earrings


I made these glass
bead earrings and bracelets today for a birthday gift. We aren’t suppose to exchange gifts but this friend has been so incredible to me over the years and I thought if I crafted it, then I could get away with breaking the rules. Besides if they're not suitable her artistic daughter can take it apart make something more to her liking, I won’t be at all insulted. I just thought the beads were so colorful and pretty. She wears quite a bit of green so hopeful it will match a few things in her closet. I originally wanted to make a two strand bracelet, unfortunately it took quite a few tries, which were unsuccessful, so I ended up making two singles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...