Quote of The Day

Friday, September 01, 2006

Personality Test Says I’m Benevolent, what are you?

Yesterday I took this online personality test. Personal DNA test seemed very accurate. Except for one area, where I thought I had some extreme trust issues. On the report I scored fairly high on the matter of trusting others. After some contemplation I realized I only really surround myself with people I highly trust. In the latter years, a few friendships have dropped by the wayside. In retrospect I realize it was probably a positive thing, as there may have been some trust issues associated with a couple of them. It’s a fun little test I would encourage you to see if you get an accurate assessment of your personality when your answers are tallied.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...