Quote of The Day

Monday, September 25, 2006

Same Day

Saturday September 23rd, two of my favorite people shared the same Birthday. Mike just turned twenty three, back after a few years in Thompson Manitoba. Brenda visited from Kelowna B.C. for her 48th.




Friday night Brenda and I took in a Sheryl Crow, John Mayer concert; bought previously for my 50th in May!

It was a fantastic 4 1/2 hour concert, John Mayer was mesmerizing. Better than any video or cd that I’ve ever heard. His voice melodiously soulful filled the room with incredible energy. My favorite, a song with lyrics way overdue,
“Daughters”!

Sheryl Crow seemed sad, the first few songs lacked zeal. Forewarned by lyrics, “Are you strong enough to be my man?” sung with deep passion. Confessing she’d only ever dated Americans, but was willing to try a Canadian Man. Momentum picked up with “Let’s get Free”. From then on, she rocked and wooed the crowd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was mike's Star Birthday! 23rd, 23 yrs old. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...