Quote of The Day

Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Lovely Laura!

Laura click your card and the collage to enlarge!
It’s my dear friends Birthday; she is such an incredibly special woman! I can’t begin to tell you all the wonderful things she is and does! She spreads herself so thin, is the queen of time management, fun adventures, and generosity . With flounce and creativity abounding! She is a writer, and artist who should be living a creative life full time! I wish and pray that Laura will allot more time for creative exploration, and less time on minutia this year! Happy Birthday my Beautiful friend! I love you! Let's Celebrate!!!


4 comments:

Lucy said...

what a great tribute to your beautiful friend! Happy Birthday Laura!
Giggles- thanks so much for the audio advice. I went there but let me tell you, I think I am not computer savvy enough for this! I will try, but I don't think you'll be hearing my tunes too soon. thanks anyway!

KaiBlue said...

Happy birthday Ms Laura!! what a lovely tribute..it's sweet of you :)
Peace, Kai.

Tinker said...

Happy Birthday to your friend Laura! What a sweet tribute to her - lucky friends to have found one another! xo

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

You are such a loving spirit, this is such a wonderful tribute to your good friend. Happy belated birthday to Laura...she is blessed to have you as you are to have her as a dear friend.
XOXO
Love,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...