Quote of The Day

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Poetry Thursday "Calling on Change"

Poetry Thursday has a changed look, in honor of that we write about change!
Calling on Change

I need a change
To clear clutter
From my life
my heart
I’ve loved my car
But, like my life
it has disappointed
as of late
All the glitches
breakdowns
Too much
weight
on body
and Soul
I need
pleasant
change
while going
through
“The change”
Life
Should be smooth
Solid
Secure
Instead
I worry
Wonder
Waver
Waiting
For positive
change

7 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Now that is a poem to Ponder! I used to write poetry, I found some while declutterizing! Geeze! hope you are doing well!

rel said...

Giggles,
I think this is so true for all of us!
rel

KaiBlue said...

close to what it seems..
All you have to do, is chase those dreams!!
Happy thursday!!
Peace, Kai

Regina said...

To clear the clutter... this is so true. For real change to come in, this is what we need to do... just wonderful, giggles!

gautami tripathy said...

I did manage to clear few clutters from my life.

I like your post.

gautami

Transposition.

paris parfait said...

Great poem - much of which I can identify!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Wonderful poem as always. If only change WAS smooth - then we'd all welcome it any time. I can relate.
XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...