Quote of The Day

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Scribblings " Inspiration"


Sunday Scribblings prompt is inspiration! So many things ignite my creative passion. Everything inspires me, from a mug of coffee, to a woman screaming at her child. Children, color, words, love and peace are my biggest passion, so it fuels my creative fire most. I embrace the silence that embodies inspiration! I feed off of surfing the net and conversation with like minded individuals. While keeping true to my unique spirit, I find lone bliss in creativity, I am never bored!
Inspiration

Inspiration reigns thought,
A whisper, a caption
A color, a word, a painting
Cordoned in a flash

Inspiration fired by
Injustice, negation
Frustration, indignation
Brewed into creative catharsis

Inspiration is born in revelry,
Epiphany, history
Antipathy, Inventory,
Sparking Innovative ecstasy

Inspiration initiated to
Analyze, Theorize,
Scrutinize, criticize
Unearthing perceptive resolution

Inspiration derives spirits’
Reflection, subjection
Inspection, rejection
Augmenting resourceful escalation

Compiled Congealed,
The artist, the writer
Inventor, scientist
Dimensionally arrives!



14 comments:

Regina said...

What a beautiful poem and picture- I love how the hearts are not all perfect and there are hearts within hearts!
Thanks, Giggles!

rel said...

giggles,
Yes, It's always there, everywhere. Our obligation is to touch it, caress it, bring it into our core, bath in it, lick it and savor it. Then tell the story...with word, image, sound or all!
rel

paris parfait said...

So many strong words in your poem! Very inspired. xo

paris parfait said...

So many strong words in your poem! Very inspired. xo

JP (mom) said...

I love seeing the fruits of your inspiration, Sherrie. Wonderful art and poetry & thanks for the Emerson quote at the top of your page (wonderful reminder). Much peace & love, JP

Lisa said...

Awesome. I love the music playing too!

Tammy Brierly said...

You have captured so much inspiration in this poem. Bravo!


My music code source stopped playing my favorites and are not updating...grrr

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! And, don't you love those moments when youa re all alone, great music infusing the air and creating.. It is like being transported to another place!!!

Amber said...

Love the bright colors and shapes of yoru hearts. And the words in your poem are wonderful and strong! Great job here.

;)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I am way behind commenting here -I read though. I am always thinking of you sending you hugs and love!! XOXO

constance wong said...

lovely sunday scribblings! Love the colours and there's something about this that warmed my heart!

Anonymous said...

I just love all your bright colors and words. :)

Sue Seibert said...

Wonderful Scribble!! Love it!!

Mary Bee said...

Sherrie:
Who is this singing. I want a whole album of this voice. Please recommend to me her best DVD. This is the greatest creative music I've heard in a really long time.

If you want to know my life status, please go to my 2nd blog (not my art one) and read what has taken place just recently, to my now healing slowly, body.

You don't need to post this if you don't want. Mostly I'm just talking to a friend. But I do like these hearts and the way you did this. I want so bad to be able to create a second one. Hummmmmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...