Thirteen things I am extremely grateful for!
2. That my friends will read between the lines and know when I need them.
4. I’m grateful that the shoemaker fixed the zipper on my daughters’ expensive purse by putting a block on the zipper instead of replacing it! He said if that doesn’t work he will charge to replace the zipper then.
5, That my hormone problems have settled down the last few days and given me a reprieve.
6. That my daughter is so independent despite her deep connection to me. That she is such a loyal, honest person and applies very high ethics in all areas of her life. At times during her teens it was not the most popular way to be! Causing some stress for her.
7. That I have made some incredible connections in the blogging world with wonderful amazing writers, artists, and humanitarians with a social conscious. I feel blessed to have found a venue with such a diverse array of people to connect with.
8. That I was taught as a youngster how to be frugal and stretch a dime.
9. That a dear friend took me to the Olive Garden yesterday, and that I am able to continue celebrating my birthday one month later with friends I only see occasionally. I feel so lucky to still have more pending dates to look forward to!
10. That my car is fixed with the help of my daughter, and my friend’s brother, and that I am on the road again and will be able to be there for a few friends who have always been more than kind to me!
11. That the weather is cooling down and I can sleep better and maybe do some long awaited art!
12. That I found some really reasonable canvases and now have enough to keep me busy once I get on a creative roll!
13. That my daughter is coming home in One sleep…and I can hug her little body and see her sparkling eyes, and hear all the wonderful and exciting news about her trip!