Quote of The Day

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flower on Canvas and a meme

An acrylic panel done on canvas.

I started a poem in the car the other day, I keep forgetting to bring it upstairs to complete and enter into the computer. My knee doesn't like repeated trips up and down the stairs lately! So if I don't remember it the first time then it has to stay down there! Instead I took this off Queen-sized funny bones blog. Looks like a meme to me! Join in if you wish, I would love to read your answers!


Complete each sentence.

I am: and artistic love goddess who writes poetry.

I think: positive in most cases

I know: happiness comes from within

I have: overcome lots of adversity and have abundant love in my life!

I wish: for all my dreams to come true and I have many!

I hate: very little, except stew

I miss: my youth and being more active

I fear: oppression, Mother Nature and creative blocks


I hear: whispers of intuition, poetry and art!

I smell: very fresh because I just bathed and doused in perfume!

I crave: popcorn, but too many carbs are not my friend.

I search: for art, wisdom and knowledge on many websites

I wonder: why some people are so unrealistic about life, children and politics

I regret: making some unwise choices in my youth


I love: life, many people, food, games, learning


I ache: for children who are neglected, abused and misunderstood


I am not: thin or quick any longer


I believe: in a higher power, Karma so to speak,

I dance: rarely anymore, especially since my knee has been wrecked.


I sing: along with Bryans tunes, but haven't sang much in 15 years. It used to be a favorite pastime!


I cry: as privately as I can, during movies, and with empathy for the unfortunate.


I fight: For the rights of children to be heard, understood and protected.


I win: because I’m a WINNER PEOPLE….ARE YOU A WINNER???….keep saying it…it works.


I lose: mundane things all the time but weight is what I would like to lose most.

I never: like to say the word never because it bites me in the ass every time!

I always:try to keep in touch with my children and connect with them often.

I confuse: people because I often change my mind about things!! I can’t just make one choice….I’m a Gemini I like more than one thing and despise being pinned down to one answer, one choice, one version, one anything. In fact I like things paired up, candle sticks, towels, and most things.


I listen: to music, and intimate conversations with an open mind.

I can usually be found: creating something on the computer, or otherwise.

.

I am scared: war and fanatics of any kind!

I need: peace, love and harmony in my life, a printer, more ram for my computer and a bushel of money too! lol


I am happy about: My creative endeavors, my kids, my friends, my family, my life!


I imagine: A world in harmony, where everyone finds their personal gift, feels less inclined to be a slave to material items, are charitable and where I can be lucrative with my art!

6 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Great meme! You are such a positive person. I love you flower on canvas! Gorgeous.

Janet said...

Love, love, love that flower painting! And as always your meme answers are great and many of the same ones I would use.

I'm waaaay behind reading blogs but I'm trying to get around a little at a time.

Sue Seibert said...

Hey, Ms. Giggles! We are finally home. Sorry we didn't get together the day after Violette's. We were whipped...and now even more so. I am beginning to post photos, will have more tomorrow. Love to everyone! BTW, is this the canvas you were telling me about that Brian got for you? Love the flower!!!!!

Lucy said...

love your needs! haha
the whole meme giggs, great answers, and as always so thought out! You are a positive soul!
Love you flower! I have tried making my blog for peace banner sher, and OH NO!
I want a flower (petals!) but WOW does yours look SO much better!
I didn't even know I HAD a paint program, My son got me started and I am seriously dangerous with it!
I hope to borrow this meme! wish i could borrow your petals!
xox

Mimi said...

I love the way you are so centered each day. Brava. (from Mimi)

Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #275.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. You never know what might wash ashore.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Your answers are always so profound and thought provoking - but more importantly they are true and authentic!!!
Love the painting!
XOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...