Quote of The Day

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Thirteen things I'm grateful for!

Thursday Thirteen things I'm grateful for this week.

1)I'm grateful that even though I draw sad old ladies, I'm not one!2) I'm grateful that I got to have dinner out with my goddess girlfriends, with the food being even more tasty than usual!
3) I'm grateful that I got a brand new free printer from my brother, he won it and has one already! I'm extremely hopeful it will work the way I need it to!
4) I'm grateful that I got invited to a Halloween party with a live band and limo rides to a haunted house, because I LOVE HALLOWEEN and feel in the mood for it this year!

Not my feet!
5) I'm grateful that it's been good weather so I haven't had to put my heat on much.
6) I'm glad that it's Fall my favorite time of the year. Soon the leaves will be turning beautiful colors!
7)I am grateful I was invited to Thanksgiving dinner and will be with people I love!
8) I'm grateful my friend Shelley Hrdlitschka's eighth book, Sister Wife, is out, yet not officially launched. I was fortunate to read a wonderful article printed about her writing group, and the three novels they have coming out this spring! It's thrilling to watch a friend and her group succeed with such verve!
9) I'm grateful for these flowers I received last Sunday from gypsy goddesses garden, they brought me so much joy!
10)I'm grateful I purchased a bunch of red glass hearts, and some other bits for a very good price at a closing out sale. Now I can complete a lamp I'm altering for my family room!
11) I'm grateful I could use my new bag last Sunday even though it's not completed. I'm enjoying the colors and the little polka dots of apple green on pink! Color makes me happy! But so does black!
12)I'm grateful that my gypsy goddess friend uses her bag with the painted eye that I showed her how to adhere to cloth. She has also completed a a paper Mache bra for Cancer awareness month. It turned out absolutely stunning! I will display it when she sends me a photo! It's so fun!

13) Lastly I am grateful to have received a few really wonderful meaty emails from Cookie who is having a blog giveaway, Lucy, and Alan Rhyason who shared more of his art with me which I hope to display once I get permission! These I will respond to as soon as I have a spare moment! I also received a long phone call from a friend who I haven't heard from in a very long time, what a treat!

8 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Sounds like you have a great Halloween planned. I'll be at a football game. Love all your art, the pic of the flowers, and the fall leaves. Here in TX, our fall doesn't look like that!

Janet said...

What a great list of things! Sounds as if your life is pretty good right about now. A new printer, a Halloween party, and Thanksgiving dinner....plus all your friends. That's a lot of goodness!

Lucy said...

so grateful that you are in my life!

these are heartwarming and sweet.
Your sad lady could easily be a character of Carol brunett.
your bags are so fun and colorful!
The halloween party! so nice to look forward to that AND thanksgiving. any ideas for a costume yet? Hope you will have many posts and pics on the upcoming fun! (such cute tootsies!)

Sandee said...

Not participating, but wanted to comment. All wonderful things to be thankful for. Love your thongs and the cool pedicured toes. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

LOOKIT THEM TOESIES!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I love that old lady and hope I can look that good in the later years. Could you make one in a plus size, she looks a little thin. lol

Tammy Brierly said...

One word comes to mind, karma!

XXOO

Shelley Hrdlitschka said...

You are an absolute sweetie-pie and I am ever so grateful that our paths have crossed again!
Warmest hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...