Quote of The Day

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Dreaming of a White Christmas


Photos by Bryan December 1, 2007

Did you ever think of getting your blog published into a book to pass through the generations? Or do you have a book idea you may want to self publish? The website Blurb, seems like it may be a great place to do that! If you're into photography contests or just enjoying some great pitures you can visit JPG Magazine to see some spectacular photos.Check out this captivating photo of snow in the remote area of Jumbo Pass British Columbia taken by a back country skier. ....now when are we going to get some of that white fluff I wonder!

6 comments:

matlowe said...

Loved the winter photos. Our snow is mostly gone and not much is happening with anything weather wise right now. More on Monday though!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

snow surely is just so beautiful, i just wish it wouldn't snow on the road.

Tumblewords: said...

This snow thingy isn't like last year, is it? I'm clapping my hands a little bit. 'Cause I'm sure we're gonna have a big fall very soon!
I do publish my blog, poetry books and stuff as e-books on my Lulu site - I don't think anyone cares. I do, though. :)

Happy holiday and good luck with snow angels!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

aggggh! forget it! plenty of snow here.....

lilly said...

I like the look of snow, but I think I'll stick with the summer we're having here.

Forgetfulone said...

Wonderful memories! Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment and kind thoughts about my tt post on lung cancer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...