Quote of The Day

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keeping up

I'm trying to keep up on my blogging,
but today I'll admit after the weekend I am pooped.
This is a sunset I took in a parking lot at the outlet mall
in Langley on Thursday. We're coming to the end of our
nice weather,I broke down, put on the heat.
I try to wait until Halloween before it goes on...
I've played this game for years.
Align Center

Bryan and his sisters!
This is my very favorite photo of the weekend. I enjoy

watching the family dynamic when they're all together.
They all beam from ear to ear just

being with each other. Pepper adores them all too.
The middle one turns 30 on the 23rd it was

her party on Saturday. I feel such a fondness
for those girls, both so kind and loving in different ways!

Bryan with his not so little brother! They can't get enough of each other.
See their arms looped. This is another artist musician in the family.
I got such a chuckle when Bryan was tossing smarties into his brothers mouth from quite a distance. He caught the whole box except two, one bounced off his tooth!!

If the the young ones aren't hamming it up thinking up stupid pet tricks for humans, they are jumping off anything high. Shimmying up a basket ball hoop, standing on it and jumping into stacked mats.... They're like monkeys constantly moving and jumping!!! Both over six three. I could see these boys as extreme jumpers...so scary.
Not good being the youngest of ten with an older mom!!




This is my other favorite photo this weekend except it's a little too blurry for my liking! They both looked confident and sharp at the 40th anniversary party. I was reminded, had I stayed married it would have been my 36th at the end of the month!
Phew, glad that didn't happen!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

All Bryans siblings have the same brilliant smile as he does! Love these shots sher.
Pep is so lucky to have acquired such a nice large family of fun people.
(also love that shot of you at the end)
I am actually going to try to write a post right now.) Maybe the moon is in FB and that's why SO many of us bloggers just aren't wanting to blog.

Sandee said...

We had to turn on the heat yesterday too. A storm blew through California that was awful. Got lots of rain and we needed that, but it was indeed cold.

I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend with your family. Rest now.

Have a terrific day. :)

Janet said...

I've been trying to keep up with blogging for months now and I'm still behind! I love these photos! Bryan's family looks great....you can see the love in those big smiles and in their eyes. Pepper is a lucky gal to have you, and now to add Bryan's family too.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Finally lit the wood stove. gee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...