Quote of The Day

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bra for a Cause 2011

Bra for a Cause 2009 " Mountains of Courage"

Boy oh boy I am on a time crunch to find a bustier so I can get this years bra done by the Feb 1st deadline for the 2011 "Bras for a Cause" I found one like new last time. I was honoured yet very surprised when I clicked on the "Bra for a Cause" site this year to see my bra, out of many, used as the thumbnail photo for their 2011 campaign! I am on the hunt today, lets hope it doesn’t start snowing until after I get back! We had a dusting yesterday evening! I hope I don’t have to settle for a regular bra! Kind of have my heart set on a bustier again!

9 comments:

Sandee said...

What an honor indeed. I hope this years entry will bring you even more recognition. It's all for a very great cause too.

Have a terrific day. :)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

good luck.. can't wait to see this years finished project

artbrat said...

Good luck on your hunt. I cant wait to see the results. This is such a wonderful event!!!
-Brandy

DMG said...

What a wonderful and fun cause, Lisa! Thank you for sharing this link. I have a friend who is a mosaic artist, and she loves to tile dressmaker forms. I'm going to share this withher too; I'll bet she will love the idea. Your bustier is indeed a work of art!

Dori Patrick said...

What a fabulous cause! I love this bustier...can't wait to see what you come up with next! Happy Day to you!

Janet said...

I hope you found the perfect bustier to use in this project. And of course they used your art....they know a good thing when they see it!

gma said...

Have you found a bustier yet? We have the greatest store here but way too expensive. I love this project!
I am sure you will find the perfect thing at the perfect price.
Looking forward to seeing it.
8-)

Forgetfulone said...

That is so cool! You have such a unique style. Love it.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Stunning! You did an amazing job. Such a great idea for a fundraiser too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...