|Summer of Colour!|
I have made many mistakes in my lifetime. I've been boisterous and unforgiving at times! Now that the whole picture is laid out in front of me, I have more clarity to know some of my choices weren't always the best, but they brought me to a life of peace and wisdom I have today! Much of which I wouldn't change.
Everything I've struggled through has made me stronger, more loving, more appreciative, more grateful, more humble and less petty! It's difficult for me to stand by and to watch any woman go through a difficult time and not want to share my wisdom of my experience!
|Masculine Profile Face|
1. Keep yourself safe, it's a vulnerable time, when people are losing their family it's possible for even the nicest person to snap and become threatening!
2. Copy and send a dated sealed envelope of all your most important papers to a trusted friend or relative. You never know if you might have to bolt! Make and hide an extra set of keys too!
3.Keep a secret diary of every disturbing incident that occurs.
4.People act in ways during divorce that you can never imagine....no matter what is done to you...always stay civil... it gives you the edge!
5. Try whenever possible to be amicable...it will save you tons of money! Don't be surprised if it's impossible though!
6. You will NEVER say," Gee I wish I'd stayed in that bad marriage longer!
|Icad #10 New True Love " ART"|
1. There is something wonderful and different down the pike!
2 Trust that you have a vessel of internal gifts yet to be discovered and developed
3 Something new is waiting to be hatched!
4 Scale down if you must and ask yourself," what do I really NEED to be happy?" Its surprising how little that can be.
|Icad #8 Art Changed my life!|
1. Give into the pain in small intervals
2. Make peace with your loss... write it out, draw it out, commemorate it some way!
3. Find a diversion and change up your routines
2. Find something new to dwell on, a hobby, a person, a home....others less fortunate!
3. Be kind to yourself. That means doing more of what you love!
4. Change some of your normal traditions for a bit
5. Get through the first year with the support of friends and family! Accept all invitations!
|Icad #7 Create your OWN lifestyle!|
|Icad #9 Home is Love|
What dark moment changed your life in a good way?