Quote of The Day

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Just wonderful People!

This is Selina and Andrew. Selina babysat Pepper as a baby, and during that time Andrew came into the picture. They have been married just over ten years and together close to twenty years. They are a phenomenal couple. There is a fifteen years split between Pepper, them and I. We remained friends over the years. When I was married we spent many evenings’ playing cards and Nintendo into the wee hours of the night. We've celebrated many Christmas eves together and other pivotal occasions. As life changed we only saw each other sporadically for awhile, yet always kept in contact. On occasion life’s demands just make it difficult finding time to fit everyone in. We have recouped our relationship the last few years. I adore this couple and trust them implicitly with my life. Andrew is another fantastic male, willing to lend a helping hand at anytime. Their two and half year old son Ethan is developmentally delayed, we pray for them to find resolve. They are the most loving parents and have another child on the way Selina is a feisty mother lion and a special woman who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to finding help for her child. I believe there is an incredible plan for her life.
Pepper has adored them since she was a baby, I know this is a lifetime friendship for her too!

They are going through some tough times right now yet took a few hours out of their day to come to my party. We are getting together in the next few weeks and I can't wait! I love these wonderful people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...