Quote of The Day

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Twinkling H2O'S

Part of my Tuesday’s excitement was receiving sparkling H2O paints early for my birthday. It was a much unexpected treasure. Something I have been wanting for a time now. Pepper and Bryan went on a covert quest to find them. They searched fervently to locate the rare and precious art supplies. Shockingly priced they splurged to get me a fantastic assortment of bright colors. Hoping I would have time to fiddle with them before my big day! Unfortunately keeping up the blog lately is quite a feat. It seems to take forever to load anything. So on the day I turn fifty, in four days, I will rip open the packaging and go to town. I am so excited!! Apparently Gemini’s are the eternal child; I’d say that’s me for sure. They have generously already bought me two pairs of very expensive eye glasses. I am just amazed and overwhelmed at how incredibly bighearted, thoughtful and loving everyone is to me! I’m so blessed by all the love and all I can say is “I love you more than you can ever imagine, and thank you for loving me and supporting all my creativity!!!!” Everything is seriously unexpected and so thrilling. I even squealed when I got them. Blush.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...