Quote of The Day

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another Birthday!


Nobody said I couldn’t help myself to Birthday Cake! After all it is my first Birthday isn’t it?













Does it really matter if I wear four outfits in one day? You have a washer and dryer don’t you?


















Don't mind me, I'm just having a little nap.....No I don't mind if you guys sit on the floor. I prefer the couch anyway!


Is this a comfortable rescued greyhound or what? My friend Barbs dog Layah!
















Pretty young looking grandparents wouldn't you say! Rick and Barb with their grandchildren!














This little sweetie is a precious two years old. We
speak on the phone a few times a week. I have such a weak spot for her. I just had to bring her something. So I got her a small doll in a backpack. It seemed to be a hit, all day she toted it around packed with treasures!




As you can see I went to my friend Barbs grandsons first Birthday party!
It's such a joy to watch all the little ones interact! Today was our first winter snow. If it's still there in the morning I'll get some good pictures! We topped off the night with a game of four handed scrabble!

1 comment:

JP (mom) said...

What adorable children!! How much fun ... thanks for sharing. We had first snow overnight! Looks so beautiful. have a great day, Sherrie ... much peace, JP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...