Quote of The Day

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Love for Lisa


Special heartfelt thoughts of love go out to out glitter power sister Lisa, Oceandreamer, whose brother passed away New Years Eve morning, a few weeks after her mom. Very sad time of grief for this beautiful lady we all adore. She is kind beyond words, and it’s sad for us to know she is suffering with so much sorrow at this time. While many of us start the New Year with a clean canvas, Lisa is laden with deep sadness. May the angels embrace her with their wings of love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the angels embrace her sweet soul until she heals..
PEace, Kai.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful. I know Lisa's heart will be touched and just a little more healed because of your thoughtfulness.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link Giggles. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

madd said...

Sherrie..so sorry for her lose and pain on pain..I know your support and that of others is helping her deal with this loss, my thoughts are with her... your
post is so full of warmth and support I am sure she feels it..luv ya..m

Anonymous said...

how do I EVER begin to tell you what you have meant to me...mean to me...through all of this. Your emails, your love, your kindness, your empathy, your warm heart, your shared tears, your gripping hug, your friendship....I feel so very blessed. I have felt it all...I have been wrapped in it...and I thank you from the very depths of me for it all.
Much love to your sweet Sherrie self,
Lisa
XOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...