Quote of The Day

Monday, June 25, 2007

Focusing on your Dreams

Click to enlarge picture

Are you stepping on your own dreams? Are you letting someone steal your dreams? Are you so distracted by small things in life, that you can’t see the dreams right in front of you? Ask yourself….what you can do today to bring yourself closer to fulfilling your dreams?

Here is another Scott Stratton motivational clip. Some good points along the same lines as the secret! Check out it out! What are you focusing on lately? Are you letting any negativity get in the way of meeting your goals? Choose happiness and focus on your dreams! I know I will be!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

what a great reminder! I have put a lot of my dreams on the back burner to help others fulfill theirs. Once again.... Thanks Bud! You make me a better me. cyber hugs and love!

JP (mom) said...

Wonderful clip and excellent reminder of how sometimes we can focus on the wrong things and be a roadblock to our own success. Merci! JP

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Wonderful reminder....so much has clouded my vision lately yet slowly but surely things are coming back in to focus.
XOXO
Love and hugs to you,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...