Quote of The Day

Friday, June 01, 2007

One Grateful Chick!

I'd say this pretty much sums up how I feel these days!
Monday my friend Brenda arrived from Kelowna, tuesday we went to Steveston for the day, then to White Rock for dinner. It was so inspirational to wander the quaint little stores. I stumbled into the Thyme line of perfume, a rare find. The kids trekked to Vida in White Rock a few weeks ago to buy my perfume, only to find the store had closed up! We are devastated; it was such a great place to find reasonable unique gifts.

They didn't have my fragrance filigree which I like to mix with a touch of patchouli, instead I bought a small roll on called olive leaf. I think it's a mans cologne....but who cares I love the scent!



One of my birthday celebrations at the Chili Pepper House with all my friends. We giggled about everything from puppy dogs to....well.......to male anatomy!
My amazing group of goddess friends, are all very artistic woman! So who's not to say you attract what you are! Every woman at that table has triumphed over adversity bringing a unique flavor to the table!
Notice how my friend Chris found those lovely candles that emulate my art! Pretty thrilling if you ask me, maybe I could get a licensing contract one day! The cake was a lick your lips delicous angel food filled with strawberries....my favorite!
Brenda was attempting to take my picture as I was taking hers, it ensued in a few giggles! It's been a fun week, except for the waterbed leak. It was quickly drained and put back together, time consuming, but I was so grateful to only have been without my bed for one night!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh ya look so happy! Thanks for sharing these pictures! I wish I could of been there to celebrate with you all! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. What a great way to celebrate your birthday!
*HUGS*

JP (mom) said...

Dear Sherrie ... happiest birthday wishes. You are a beautiful goddess and I'm glad that your celebration was a reflection of you! Cheers, peace and love, JP

Lucy said...

wow what a fabulous birthday miss giggles! I'm so happy to see how happy your happy birthday was! Only the happiest for the you! YOu look GREAT! that cake looks pretty great too. ( I also looovve strawberry filling)
I can see from the wonderful group of friends you have, what a wonderful chick you are ( even tho I already knew that) YOur grateful chick is adorable. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad you celebrated in style! Though I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date - I hope the wishes are still good for the next year - wishing you a wonderful, fabulous new year of YOU!!! Happy Birthday, Sherrie!!! Wishing you a year filled with glitter and giggles and love - you gorgeous glitter goddess you!!
XOXO

Tinker said...

I don't know if it saved my comment or not - but I don't want to take a chance - so I'm wishing you a belated but very happy Birthday, Sherrie! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you!XOXO

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

you are beautiful!
XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...