Quote of The Day

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Writers Island " Friendship"




















Pepper this Halloween,

I miss my daughter who is a long way from home in Canadian Prairies on business. I am so fortunate to be able to call her one of my best friends. Big shout out to Pepper who will be reading this in the morning before work! Love you baby, come home soon, you are so missed! Hugs and kisses to you!

I am also blessed to have an eclectic array of friends.My high criteria for friendship manages to be exceeded by these wonderful people in my life. I'm not as attentive a friend as I have been in the past. My energy level isn't conducive for maintaining daily communication with each and every person that I love. So I pace myself and my relationships as so. Still I feel more fortunate than most, because my friendships are intimate, genuine, and fairly harmonious. We share intelligent conversation, as well as some crazy blather! I am so lucky to have such good people in my life! Hugs to all my friends off line and online!
Writers Island Prompt "Friendship"

Fabulous

Reasonable

Interesting

Enduring

Nice

Dynamic

Savvy

Humorous

Indispensable

Passionate


Fanciful

Reputable

Innovative

Extraordinary

Noble

Debonair

Silly

Honest

Intimate

Peaceful

4 comments:

KaiBlue said...

Pepper has your hair Sherrie.. Love, love this post.. Specially the spellout of Friendship..
PEace n light, Kai xx

gma said...

You embody all of those elements of friendship....sending you some love!!
:-)

Lucy said...

Love this post my friend. I think you fall into all your Friendship words! U and Pep are so lucky to share a friendship as well as a Mother/daughter bond.
It doesn't matter if you're not as attentive, you are there for your friends when they need you... That is a good friend, and I'm so happyt to have you for mine. xoxo

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love this!
And the pictures of you two, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...