My daughter managed to score five boogie boards that a business left behind. Nobody wanted them! Imagine that. I want to make some funky tables out of them! I covered up the company name, which I think may have gone under. These ones were used as display boards going up the stairs. So there is a small hole in each one where they adhered to the wall. I figure we'll use those holes to screw the legs to the top.My son-in-law will get in on the action too! It's very exciting...but I am still in the imagining stage! Let you know when the first one is completed!
Unconscious Mutterings They say ....I think
- Zoo :: I love monkeys, I think I’m part monkey….did I just say that?
- Neighborhood :: is quaint with loads of amenities
- Salute :: to woman who raise their children to be respectable adults
- Immortality :: leave a legacy, you’ll live on
- Dominion :: Absolute power corrupts
- Rhonda ::help help me Rhonda…god I’m old!
- Parties :: are great when they are an intimate gathering of six unless it’s Halloween!
- Prince of Darkness :: used to live at my house….thank goodness he’s long gone!
- Garbage :: he only spoke garbage….
- Standard ::I have a higher standard now!