Quote of The Day

Monday, December 15, 2008

Awards

Some of these are a little late getting posted, but still genuinely appreciated. Thank you to all who read my blog, you are treasured friends that I hold dear!

Sandee at Comedy Plus bestowed this lovely Blog Love Award to me. Thank you for this award Sandee I am honored that you visit so frequently. I read her blog daily but am remiss at commenting on each post.

Here are the rules:
  1. Put the logo in your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
  3. Pass this award to your Blogger Friends
  4. Add your link to the list of participants below
  5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Blog Lovers: 1. Soul Anchor 2. Cookie’s Corner 3. Ane of Life According To Me 4. Tales of a Pinay Single Mommy 5. A Girl For All for Status 6. Sasha says… 7. Say Cheese 8. Comedy Plus 9. happytiler You Next


Blogs I would like to honor are

Queensized funny bone
Luluspetals
Daily Warrior
Keiths Ramblings
Gary Riths Potters blog Mimi Writes
Menonite girls can cook
Whee all the way home Lucy at Lulus Petals my dear soul sister across the miles, and Tamara at Queensize funnybone gave me this sweet award acknowledging that I make a difference in their life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I adore you, love reading your blogs. You genuinely make a difference in my life too!

Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. Gary Keith Love Art Forever Lavender Loft Rosey Forgetful one


This award was given to me by Queensized She thinks my blog is cool! I read her blog daily, her authentic posts always garner a smile or a chuckle! I love her soul and wish she had a better life!
So here's the rules: 1. Put the logo on your blog 2. Add a link to the person who awarded you 3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award 4. Add links to those blogs 5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs 6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

Art Lover is fairly new but always has a daily visual in poster form that I enjoy. I almost get anxiety when bloggers don't use a visuals in their posts. Unless they post quick blurbs, then I'm fine! Gary Rith is a very consistent blogger who is silly and fun. He's a real gentle soul who adores his wife lemon drop, or whatever her name of the day is, and penny....his beagle. I love his creative blogging and unique pottery style.
Violette
is so authentic and creative, her blog is always inspirational, and goes well with my morning coffee. Tammy the daily warrior is an extraordinary writer, authentic, poignant, and a joy to read. I adore her spirit and how she deals with adversity. She is my hero! Keith is a lovely classy english man, with quite a large spectrum of interests. I find him fascinating, and get easily caught up in his stories!

The Marie-Antoinette A Real Person, A Real Award

I think being authentic is so important, so this award is special to me, thanks Art Lover, I feel honored!

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.


I find it so difficult to pick any particular blogger for this...but Lucy, Tamara, Tammy, Gary, Keith and Rosey to name just a few are real people who share regularly parts of their life and deserve this lovely award!



6 comments:

Sandee said...

Thanks for playing along. This is one of the coolest awards I've seen in a long time.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Rosey said...

Me? An award? Wow, thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words and these awards . I really appreciate it - it makes all these hours spent slaving over my keypad worthwhile!

Tinker said...

Congrats on your awards - and to all the lucky deserving winners!
Hope your knee feels better soon, Sherrie - take care~Hugs

Art Lover said...

i got mentioned! hehe... giggles, i love your christmas playlist! i'd been listening a lot to the old one. hubby and i love your choice of music, very calming.

wish you a merry christmas!

Art Lover said...

what i actually got 2 awards, lol! thought that was just a special mention, haha! thanks a lot! (currently listening to your playlist)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...