As I clicked the image to enlarge I realized she looks like my daughter
with the big blue eyes and platinum hair. I guess that's the allure!
Her mothers daughter, she loves hearts as much as I do!
I have been tagged by: Lavendula Lovliness to name seven things that you may not know about me.
The rules are to name 7 things you may not know about me, then tag 7 others.
1) I used to play pool, darts, horseshoes, bowl and sing Karaoke
My passion for any of that has waned over the years! Replaced with other interests!
2) I once called the SPCA on a neighbor for leaving his dog tied outside for two
Weeks while he went on holiday…. When confronted, even though my ex warned me not to admit to it….I did. Continuing about my business on my balcony, refusing to look away when he stare me down in a threatening way! Although I saw signs, I had no concrete proof that he was abusing his wife too.
3) Early eighties before my child I had a ballroom dancing affair with a man….no sex, Every Thursday night I went to a pub to ballroom dance. Until he confessed to leaving his girlfriends six year old alone in the house sleeping while he came to the pub! I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN! I would have reported that too had I more extensive knowledge about him.
4) I used to be a neat freak, but as I age I’m kind of messy. It’s really a state of mind; I refuse to see it anymore, unless I’m having company at which time I panic. Although when I cook I’m pretty tidy!
5) I don’t care to travel…it’s just never appealed to me. I love where I live and I’m quite the homebody. However I do love flying….go figure! If I ever do travel it would be to the
6) My ultimate holiday would be camping in a deluxe Winnebago right on the shore of a lake! Must haves include a laptop, and air mattress for floating on the lake in the sun!
7) I hate to admit I am rather passive aggressive, I listen, ponder, then do my own thing.However I do respect other peoples opinions and ideas and often adhere to them!