Quote of The Day

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Powder room

 Acrylic done for the powder room

 The bulk of  the floor renovations are almost done. A bit of chaos to put right,  finishing bits to place and seventy five percent of the floors are done. Eventually we'll
tile the kitchen, entrance way and all the bathrooms then re carpet the bedrooms.  I seriously think it would be easier to build from scratch than refurbish.  In the next couple of weeks I'll post some photos.

On a lighter note there are more crazy signs of aging.    I was at our corner market the other day with Bryan.  Heading through the check stand I overheard two young girls talking about booking a trip to New Zealand. I couldn't contain myself. Jumping into their conversation, I  mentioned that my friends daughter just went five days ago for flying school.  Bryan asked me if I just said "flying school"..then  corrected my mistake,  telling the girls that it was skydiving school she was attending... Glad he was there to save my butt!  Today while bathing I had a loud giggle to myself. I can only imagine what they must have thought.....Nut case....I should have said " yeah I bought her a wand too, cause when she graduates, she'll be a full fledge fairy!!!"

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Yep, I have these same types of conversations with kids too. Now I know why they are looking at me that way. Bwahahahahahaha. I don't care either.

Have a terrific day. :)

Janet said...

Your painting looks great!! I love that wall color.

Lucy said...

hahahaha I SOOooooo can relate to the flying school conversation!
this is happening to me so much lately! My kids have NO idea what I am trying to get across! IF ONLY we could think quickly and say what you thought of in the tub! haha how funny.. then they wouldn't have thought u such a nut just hysterically funny!
YOUR bathroom is Gorgeous! HOW did u get towels to match that paint so well Or is it the opposite?? and u KNOW how I be lovin those houses!! xoxox

Dream Goddess said...

Gorgeous as is the rest of your house, and you!
I want to go to flying school, and I would love that wand next time you are at the Fairy store ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...