Quote of The Day

Friday, June 01, 2012

Birthday, Paint party Friday Week 12, year two

Happy Paint Party Friday  Everyone!! 
 I had a Birthday this week ! I'm not really nine, like the candles allude!! I am older than dirt, and spoiled rotten with Celebrations.

Here I am with three of my goddess friends, two are missing from our group. Some of these girls I've known close to  thirty years now!! We did a sushi night that was exquisite! Dream goddess standing next to me made the pink cake, she also made me an amazing scrumptious lunch on my actual birthday!! When she was out of the room I snapped a photo of a new piece of art she did so I could share it here!!  Don't worry I got permission to post it!!

 
Isn't it awesome!!! I truly love it. 
 She hasn't really dabbled in any art since she was a  teen!
Dream goddess is extremely creative in all other areas of her life so really it's no surprise she did such a nice job!!! Can't wait to see what else she comes up with!!
I have many friends but my goddess group of six are the most  modestly creative.

Done in a sketch book, this eye was painted for my e-class this week.
 The following pictures are all the photo edits I did for fun!!
First I put it in a paint program so I could 
add digital  pink paint around it!!
Then I sent it to photo bucket for a black and white edit!
Still In Photobucket I did an Andy Warhol type edit!
Not sure what this one is called!
Cindy Lou
Dear Daughter named this feisty little painted  Puppy sketch!
This is Cindy lou with her color changed digitally!!
Here she is again, almost a normal color this time!!
 Except her tongue is a dead giveaway, well you caught me, 
this is a digitally colored too!!! Aren't they fun!! 
Wish I could change my hair that easy!! Of course I'd go purple!!!

Without thinking too hard could you please quickly 
rate your father from one to ten on the kind of  dad he was! 
Ten being top marks!Thank you  for visiting this 
very long post!! I hope you all have a great week!!


32 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Looked like a fun time, Miss Giggles. I like your eye!! I have tried that program with little to no success, so good on you!!!'Nancy

Mary C. Nasser said...

Happy, happy birthday week!
Looks like a great time was had by all!
Love your puppy sketch!!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Susan said...

Your unaltered eye is amazing. But I have to go with the blue Cindy Lou. (sounds like a country western song)

Carolyn Dube said...

What a great post! So much creativity and wonderful art and happiness here! Thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday!!! You can't be older than dirt because you're younger than I am and I'm just a spring chick!

I like seeing what you paint and then how you change it digitally...what fun.

If I had to rate my dad he would probably have been a 3. He was okay when I was a little kid but then it all went to hell as I got into my teens and beyond. We were estranged for many years and then he died.

Marji said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Lucky you to have such a nice celebration. Love the artwork! Happy PPF

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to see art was part of your celebration!!

Netty said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful birthday pictures and your fab artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

Sinderella's Studio said...

happy bday! The eye is full of life! I really like the black one & the i don't know what its called one. my dad when I was a kid I would have given him low marks, as an adult and understanding more of where he came from I give him an 8!
hope to work on my eyes this weekend!
cheers, dana

JKW said...

Always a great time celebrating with friends. Love the different eyes and colors of pups. Eyes are difficult sometimes, especially on fabric (I make cloth dolls) so I love seeing your different eyes. Blessings, Janet PPF

GlorV1 said...

Happy Birthday to you dear Giggles. How wonderful that you have had your friends for over 30 years, way to go!! Excellent work by your friend and also your eye is staring at me.:) In a good way. Nice work. I love your blog, Happy Birthday.

Christine said...

older than dirt, lol lol, have to remember that one, happy birthday anyway!!

That's some gorgeous eye! Lovely.

Carol said...

Happy birthday!!! Love, Love , Love your eye!

WrightStuff said...

Happy Birthday!!

My Dad's a 10 (he would be very pleased to read that naturally!).

Now, I just love that eye and all the things you did with it. Were you mesmerized by that eye? Did it keep pulling you in?

WrightStuff said...

Oh flip. Blogger lost me...

What did I say?

Happy Birthday!

My Dad's a 10.

And loved the eye! It seems you were pulled in and mesmerized by that eye. It wanted more and you gave it... But perhaps it just craved a partner?! Who knows.... A mystery that may never be solved...

EVA said...

Happy birthday! Great work all of you! Love the digital colour variations too.

scarlett clay said...

I love the different colors in your eye painting! How fun to have creative friends to share life with. :)

Anne Manda said...

Happy Birthday! Great, fun creative works!

Tracey FK said...

woohoo happy birthday girl.. looks like you had a great time with the girls and your week has been full of fresh bright work.. just gorgeous colours...xx

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun celebrating. :) Awesome paintings as well. Love that eye! :)

carlarey said...

Glad to see you had such a wonderful birthday. You are so lucky to have that group of dear friends around you.

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Happy Birthday!! There is much better than a night with girlfriends, right!? It sounds like you had a wonderful celebration. :) Love all the artwork. How adorable is that puppy and I love the name.

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Birthday ~ and great goddess friends ~ lovely creations ~ colorful and delightful ~ thanks ^_^

thanks for coming by ~ love having you ^_^

Molly said...

Happy birthday, girl! Looks like you had some GREAT celebrations with your goddesses! Love it!

Really enjoying seeing all your experiments with color, too!

VonnyK said...

Happy birthday!! I love your bright colours and Cindy Lou is gorgeous in any colour. It's great what you can do with a computer.
Have a great week.
Von (PPF)

kat said...

Hello there, Happy Birthday wishes sent your way. I'd give dad a 10, although nobody is perfect and neither is he, still he's a good soul at heart and well deserves a 10. Have a great week xx

Kristin said...

Happy Belated birthday! IT is so wonderful to have long-term friends as you do - and how nice of them to spoil you for your birthday.
Beautiful work too - so fun to see your edits - and I LOVE Cindy Lu, xo

minnemie said...

Happy belated b-day! It is amazing what you can do digitally...

Nordljus said...

Happy belated birthday! How wonderfully creative! Love your edited photos!

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

Oh, I hope I'm not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday!! mmm..cake! :)

Nicola said...

Hi there, first of all Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful one! :0)

Love the eye sketches they are my most favourite thing to paint!! :0) The dog is a cutie too! ;0)

I guess if I were to rate my dad it would be a 3. He parents best from afar. I get along with him fine now but lets just say there has been alot of disappointment over the years......He's probably at a 6 now but that's because we live on opposite sides of the world ... :0)

Julie said...

Happy birthday week! Great work, I love that eye, amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...