This is my Eighth Jayna's Angel "Flouncy" she dances to her own tune, loves the arts. She tries to balance things best she can, but on occasion she'll forget to comb her hair.All my angels were done ages ago just sharing them when I don't have any photos! Oops I didn't crop that very good I see the feet of another angel in that photo!
They say and I think!
- Intimidated :: by technology and learning photo shop
- Brush :: strokes on the canvas make me happy….sing that to the tune of a John Denver song “ Sunshine on my Shoulders”
- Masquerade:: Life is a masquerade, if I dared to expose all that is never spoken, I’d have a juicy book! I love Halloween too!
- Procedure:: I need to learn more art procedures!
- Tattoos:: Love looking at them, never want one! I appreciate the artists, love the watching
ink, just have no desire. More into piercings. I think I may have had those stretched ears kids have today, if I was young. Then I’d put the big jewels in them! Who knows I could do it now! Wouldn’t that just shock Pepper….you reading this Pepper?…. You think menopause makes me crazy….wait till I get those stretched ears….big purple gems…I can see me now….only old lady outside of Miami Africawith stretched ears. I used to threaten to do crazy things to discipline you, remember....... Never this drastic though! OOOOOHHHH I feel it…… Sherries got her groove on!!!
- Square: I love square any thing, love the shape, even though I have never been known to be a square!
- Tuck:: toilet paper tucked into your underwear for the world to see trailing out of your dress or pants is not fun! Been there done that!
- Boyfriend:: Blaaaaah…sounds like trouble!!!….my Girlfriend who had a stroke four years ago has a new one, and I’m thrilled for her. As for me, it would take up too much time. Now if he was a clean giggler with a bundle of buckaroonies and willing to spoil me, I may consider it!
- Badass:: anything HTML I just love learning computer lingo and how to change things up! Takes forever!
- Thousand:: put an “S” on that, it’s what I would love right now…a windfall, thousands of dollars, actually make that a millions now that we’re speaking moola! A few million would fix me up! And if I could add a few more million to that I could help a few friends too! Ya.....note to self buy lottery ticket tomorrow! First thing I’d buy…..you got it……GLASSES, and an automatic car, do convertible mini coopers come in automatic???. Standard is killin me knee!