As well as Thursday Thirteen, even though it's friday!
13 Reasons why I haven't been blogging!
1)IT WAS HOT
2)HAS BEEN HOT
3)REMAINS TO BE HOT
4)I'VE BEEN BATHING A MILLION TIMES DAILY!
NOTHING WORSE THAN A RANCID FAT LADY!5) Can't tolerate the heat upstairs........downstairs, or anywheres!!!
6) The computer is as slow as honey in an ice storm!
7) I've been practicing my zombie woman imitations for next Halloween
by laying on the couch with bad hair, black eyes, and an ugly outfit!
8) I can't think when I'm hot!
9) I went to a movie with a friend, " The proposal" was a fantastic reprieve from the heat! A great girly movie...
A chaser to "The HANGOVER" which I saw a few weeks ago and laughed my ass off....oops I just looked....... my ass is still there damn it....but I did laugh hard!
11) My coffee pot bit the dust because I put the coffee grounds in the water instead of the filter....but shhhhhhh I haven't told my kids yet! Who can write without coffee???
12) I was on a mission with a friend to find some Air conditioning, and a NEW coffee pot!
13) I'm a crabby, sweaty, wilty, ugly pants who is having a pile of heat generated brain farts....to match all the nasty regular ones!!
Earth Goddesses Birthday, excellent cake made by Nature goddess!
The one small candle placed in the center tweaked my funny bone. I laughed hysterically! It was almost melted and sinking into the cake before it got to the table....I couldn't understand why they were so stingy with the candles! Possibly worried about bush fires? Understandably! We've had a lot of forest fires in the interior of B.C.lately!Dream Goddess, with her impish grin can always
amuse us with her obscure quips and wisdom!
Nature Goddess....lovely in green!
Fairy Goddess looking as sprite like as always with her perfectly toned figure!
I try to post only the flattering photos of my friends hoping they'll reciprocate ! Therefore I'm not posting the buxom photo of myself, that got me a free chai tea because I was having a really bad hair day!!
This was suppose to be my sunday scribblings for
"MY World" last week!
Body rolls flat