Quote of The Day

Monday, May 21, 2012

I've Changed my Mind




My original Collage Sally enhanced with Acrylics
This  collage  was required for Lisa Wrights e-course I'm taking! It's not too late to join in either!!!  It's really opening up my creative spectrum!! 
Thanks Lisa, I'm loving it!!
Collage was  much like Stew,,,which I can say is probably the one North American food I truly hate  and will NEVER like, no matter how wonderfully you cook it!! Although there is no hope for stew, collage has  turned out to be a terrific  recipe for exploration in creativity which I am really enjoying. Once I get past all the little cut up bits hiding in corners I may do a few more on my own!!!

It's been especially fun since  I figured out I could take my collage to  Photobucket and do some amazing colorful  digital edits on it!!! 
Turning Sally  into all kinds of special!! 
She is now a girl of many different colors!!

 I have loved color for as long as I can remember!
I have never understood why people love
white and beige so much when color is at their finger tips!!

It makes my eyes dance and my heart soar!! Color feeds my soul!! 
The second purple one is my favorite! How about you which one do you like best??

3 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

I'll check out Photobucket. Photoshop is just too difficult to work with.

Like your collages !
Nancy

Janet said...

That would be my favorite, too...but I bet you already knew that!

pauline said...

hey Giggles! i love the 3rd one... the blue and green. Probably because i love the blues... We gravitate towards what we know and love, right? ;-) These are really great!! Looks like you had a lot of fun making them. And of course, your little animals are always hiliarous... great work. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...